CRIMETRAC is an innovative mapping system designed to give citizens a first hand look at crime statistics in unincorporated DeKalb County. CRIMETRAC is another element of the Department's Interactive Community Policing (ICP) Unit's partnership with the community. Through ICP the Department has engaged citizens in the fight against crime and raised public confidence. The goal of CRIMETRAC is to reduce the fear of crime through better informed citizenry and improve the quality of life in DeKalb County.
- Innovative mapping system for citizens
- Provides accurate and timely crime data in the form of reports and maps
- Informs citizens of activities taking place in their own neighborhoods
- Citizen friendly and easy to use
Using CRIMETRAC is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Number of crimes within radius
- Number of crimes near specific