|Saturday Tag Office Closings
The Georgia Department of Revenue has announced that it
will be performing scheduled maintenance on its vehicle registration
computer system over several weekends throughout 2011.
During these scheduled maintenance periods,
the vehicle registration system will be inaccessible to all tag offices throughout the state including
DeKalb. The impact will be as follows:
- The Tax Commissioner's main office located at 4380 Memorial Drive, Suite 100, Decatur, GA,
will be closed on the Saturday of each weekend scheduled for maintenance.
- Internet tag renewals will not be accessible during each maintenance period.
- Pay by phone tag renewals will be suspended during each maintenance period.
The scheduled maintenance periods in 2011 are:
- Friday February 18th, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
through Monday February 21st, 2011 at 6:00 a.m.
- Friday June 17th, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
until Monday June 20th, 2011 at 6:00 a.m.
- Friday September 16th, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
until Monday September 19th, 2011 at 6:00 a.m.
- Friday December 2nd, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
until Monday December 5th, 2011 at 6:00 a.m.
We are also closed on the following holiday weekends:
- Saturday December 11th, 2010
- Saturday December 25th, 2010
- Saturday January 1st, 2011
- Saturday January 15th, 2011
- Saturday February 19th, 2011
- Saturday May 28th, 2011
- Saturday July 2nd, 2011
- Saturday September 3rd, 2011
- Saturday November 26th, 2011
- Saturday December 24th, 2011
- Saturday December 31st, 2011
For further information please contact the Tax Commissioner’s Office at 404-298-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org